Thursday, January 5, 2012

My first colourQ challenge of 2012

I looove when I can use discontinued Stampin' UP! cardstock, DSP, or any other retired product. I love colors, especially cardstock and DSP, and more than once I buy them and then they are on the shelves for months, and by the time I could use it, or I remember I have them, they are already discontinued. So I buy another pack of papers, stamps which are in the current catalogs, and the circle starts again. This year, as soon as I purchase any current product, I will use it as much as I can, so that it won't go to the retired bin! Anyway, all this came up because Cameo Coral is a discontinued color, and that is one of the colors at colourQ this week!

I found my inspiration for this card in Cards magazine, which I love. I always get inspired by all the wonderful cards that a lot of talented people have created...there are so many possibilities to play around each time I look at a card in that magazine.
Have a great day!

Lili


7 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. I love those hanging cameos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. bella amiguita como todo lo que haces!!!
    cuidate mucho.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, Lili! Thanks for joining us at the ColourQ this week for the first challenge of 2012.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this is so cute...clever use of these images! Thanks for playing with us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card, the hanging cameos are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow this is really gorgeous! I love the hanging cameos and the embossing pink paper is really adorable. And the cute little pearls are amazing! Lovely!
    Hugs
    - Maria

    ReplyDelete