Thursday, January 19, 2012

Watercolor Friendship

I have been teaching a technique with watercolors in my Stamp Club that I have on Friday's at home, and I created this card to apply that technique. I signed up for the Paper Crafter's Library Club 52 by Andrea Walford, where you get a technique every Friday. It is so much fun to learn a new technique every week, or a technique that you probably knew but forgot how to use it (which is what happened to me), or a well known technique with a twist.

On the internet, you can find a lot of videos and sites with techniques and products, but what I like about Paper Crafter's Library is that you have everything together in one place. If you are like me, and don't spend much time on the computer, or if you feel overwhelmed after stopping by a couple of blogs, this site is very convenient.

Have a great day!
Lili

No comments:

Post a Comment