Thursday, January 19, 2012

Two in one

I combined two challenges again: a thank you card with designer or patterned paper for The Friday Mashup, and I wanted to make this card simple because that was the sketch for the Clean and Simple Stamping blog.

Again, I got inspired by the Cards magazine that I collect. If you are not subcribed to it, you should! There are tons of diverse cards with very different and unique styles. I love it, I get many ideas from this magazine.

Hope you like it! Enjoy!
Have a great day!
Lili




Cardstock: Whisper white (100730)
Stamp set: Season of Friendship (111776), Everyday Wishes (123686)
Punches: Extra Large Oval (119859)
Embellishments: Designer Buttons-Neutrals (119743), Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine (123125)

1 comment:

  1. This is so cute!! I love how you did the grass , great idea. The buttons are the perfect touch. Thanks for joining us at the Friday Mashup.

    ReplyDelete