Sunday, January 8, 2012

Baby shower card for Freshly Made Sketches

I don't make many baby shower cards, but it is nice to have them ready for when the occasion comes. I love to use subtle colors for these cards. I consider that these colors give a delicacy to the card just as a baby can be so delicate. I have four children, three grown ups (in their 20s), and the baby of the house is twelve, and I haven't gone to many baby showers since I haven't experienced that stage with my children yet, so that's probably why I am not into making baby shower cards often.

That's why I decided to make a baby shower card for the Freshly Made Sketches challenge! Enjoy!



Cardstock: Very Vanilla (101650), Sahara Sand (121043), Pink Pirouette (111351)
Stamp set: Baby Bundle (C 120576; W 118525)
Ribbon: Certainly Celery 1/4" Grosgrain (109031)
Punches: 1" Circle (119868), Word Window (119857)
Embossing folder: Perfect Polka Dots (117335)
Cool stuff: Crystal Effects (101055)

3 comments:

  1. We were all thinking baby this week for sure! This card is so sweet - perfect card for a little one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet card! I love the Crystal Effects on this. Glad you joined us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    Jen Timko

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card, love those little images and the gloss finish is perfect.

    ReplyDelete