Sunday, January 6, 2013

It's your day for Dynamic Duos

Hi dear stampers! Today I am bringing another card I created for Dynamic Duos. This is my first time playing along in this challenge and the colors to use are Melon Mambo and Island Indigo.

I took the idea from Brandy Cox to create the flower using the Blossom Paper Punch (125603). In the center, I added the smallest size of the Soda Pop Tops (129388) featured in the Spring Catalog. I cut a circle with a 3/4" Circle Punch (119873) and a 1/2" Circle Punch (119869) out of Simmer Glimmer Paper (124005) . I placed  the 3/4" circle in the center of the flower, I glued the Soda Pop Tops (129388) on top, and the 1/2" circle inside the Soda Pop Top. The button is attached to this last 1/2" circle. The embossed on the left side of the card has been done with the Delicate Design Folder (127023).

Thanks a lot for stopping by! Happy stamping!







3 comments:

  1. Just a wonderful card, Lili! And your little touches of bling are perfect. Glad you could join us this week at Dynamic Duos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very pretty card!! Thanks for playing at The Dynamic Duos!

    ReplyDelete