Friday, January 4, 2013

FM #91 Let's get Sketchy

Happy 2013! Welcome to another week at the Friday Mashup. This week's challenge is my turn to be the hostess and I bring you a sketch to follow to create your card, and if you want to mash it up you have to add hearts.
Check out The Friday Mashup blog to take a look at the gorgeous creations of the DT for your inspiration. 

I was inspired by the cover of the our new Spring Catalog. I stamped the image of the banner from 
Oh, Hello stamp set (W 130730 C 130733) with white Craft ink (101731) on the right side of the card. I glued a paper doily (129399) on top of the white stamp image. I cut out the banner  from Tea for Two DSP (129311), glued it and tied along Early Espresso baker's twine (123124), from where I attached the clock from Tea Time Trinkets (129326).  The hearts are from framelits Hearts Collection (125599), and the green base where the hearts are, is from Apothecary Accents (127003). Each heart has a button from Bitty Buttons (118761), and a pearl ((119247). Last I spattered brown with the Color Spritzer Tool (107066). 

I am so pleased with the way that my card came out and I hope you get inspired and participate in our challenge this week. 

Thanks for stopping by! Happy stamping!







So here is the "Mashup" Challenge:
  1. Make a project using the "Sketch".
  2. Or Make a project featuring "Hearts".
  3. Or "Mash it Up" and create a project using the "Sketch and Hearts".




6 comments:

  1. Beautiful, gorgeous, wonderful! Love all the new product on this one and all the lovely details. Thanks for a great challenge this week, Lili :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous creation Lili!! Love the doily and the hearts as well as the trinket - great to see all those new goodies! Can't wait to get mine...!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of the texture on your card. It's great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lil this came out great.. I love how you gave it a Vintage feel but it's still clean and simple! Lots of fun details. Great sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all the layers on this Lili! Your chevrons are fabulous! I love the pretty little hearts in a row too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card!I love the banner and the twine, that looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete