Saturday, September 15, 2012

FM #76: It's a Starburst Sketch

Another wonderful challenge for the Friday Mashup. Rita is our host this week and she has planned this challenge where you have to follow the sketch and/or apply the starburst technique. Stop by the Friday Mashup blog to see the great creations that the DT has created to inspire you.

And here my card goes.
To do the starburst technique, I used Summer Smooches DSP (125409). For the flower I used 2-3/8" (118874), 1-3/4" (119854) and 1-1/4" (127811) scallop circle punches. The sentiment is from the Itty Bitty Banners stamp set (W 126255, C 126257) and Bitty Banners Framelits (129267). I added the bow using Midnight Muse 3/8" stitched satin ribbon.

Thanks for visiting my blog! Have a wonderful weekend!


 So here is the "Mashup" Challenge:
  1. Make a project with the "Sketch".
  2. Or Make a project with the "Starburst technique".
  3. Or "Mash it Up" and create a project using the "Sketch and Starburst Technique". 

5 comments:

  1. I just love your take on the challenge! That flower is so pretty and I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Incredible eye catcher here Lili. It's GORGEOUS. That blooming orange flower looks incredible atop all your fantastically picked DP's. Nice work :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow what a fabulously cheerful card Lili! Love that bold bright flower!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your bright, summery colors on this card. I'm not sure I'm ready for summer to be over yet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! I love the fun, bright colors!

    ReplyDelete