Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Our Creative Corner: Buttons n' Burlap or Bows

Hi there! You cannot imagine how much I enjoy creating cards every single day, and especially participating in different challenges. To create is something natural in me, and if I am not creating cards, I am creating something in the kitchen or the house, or just making something new every day.

Creativity inspires me every single day, and that's why I loved the Our Creative Corner challenge this week, because it challenged me to do something different: It is the first time I use burlap in a card! Hope you like my creation!

Enjoy and thanks for stopping by!

Hola! No se imaginan lo que disfruto haciendo tarjetas todos los días, y especialmente lo que disfruto participando en distintos challenges. Para mi, crear es algo innato, y si no estoy creando tarjetas, estoy inventando algo en la cocina o en la casa, haciendo distintas cosas todos los días.

La creatividad es lo que me inspira, y por eso el challenge de Our Creative Corner de esta semana me encanta, porque me inspiró a hacer algo nuevo...es la primera vez que uso arpillera en una tarjeta! Espero que les guste!

Gracias por visitarme!


2 comments:

  1. Hello Lili
    My eye sees the colour Turquoise and I love it, then the flower hits my face with absolute purity and softness, the Red ribbon surreptitiously placed adds a Wow, and just when I feel I cannot take any-more I am gently placed into a relaxed state with the natural quality of the Burlap. 'Celebrate indeed', a most beautiful card.
    Thank you so very much for joining us this week at Our Creative Corner, we are so pleased to see you work.
    Smiles:)
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Lili, this is a sensational piece of work. I love that you used such a large piece of burlap - it frames your focal panel so perfectly. And I really like the effect of the stamping over the text. Wonderful colors and your flower is just gorgeous. So happy you joined in the fun with us this week at Our Creative Corner.

    Hugs,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete