Friday, June 8, 2012

Friday Mashup # 62

Another week for the Friday Mashup! After a very busy week and being sick for a couple of days, I am almost back to normal with another card for FM.  To make this card, I used the new in colors and a stamp set that I love and I use very often which is  Elements of Style. I enjoy to create a vintage look in my cards, especially with this stamp set.

Check out the other wonderful creations that the designer team has created to inspire you at the Friday Mashup blog. Don't forget to participate in the Fan Favorite Challenge which closes on June 10 th. For more details, click here!

Have a wonderful weekend! Thanks for stopping by!





So here is the "Mashup" Challenge :
  1. Make a project using " the Sketch ".
  2. Or Make a project featuring " Birds ".
  3. Or "Mash it Up" and create a " project using the Sketch featuring Birds "

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous colour combination Lili - and I adore this stamp set (still hoping SU will add it to our catalogue at some point... maybe in the next one in October!!). Love how you've layered the different patterns of Summer Starfruit on each other - so effective!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a rich looking card, both with your color choices and the layers on your central image area. Great job.
    Sheri (Friday Mashup Guest Designer)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty and elegant card! The bird in green is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the layered shapes of flowers and newsprint. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a pretty card! I love the vintage looking label that your bird is on! And the different patterns of DSP in the vertical stripes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your layered focal point!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so lovely, Lili! That's one of my favourite stamp sets... I seem to always grab it, and almost have to force myself not to use it :) Love all the colours you put on this card. It's a beauty.

    ReplyDelete