Friday, June 1, 2012

Friday Mashup #61

Hi everybody! I am so happy and grateful today for all the plans I made for the summer. Maybe that is the reason why I picked those bright colors to create my card for the Friday Mashup #61. I know that the mood is connected with your creativity, and depending on the way you feel are the colors you choose for your creations.

I love Heidi's theme for this week. My card is made out of just scraps. What a nice way to get rid of those little pieces that most of the time I don't know what to do, but on the other hand I don't want to throw them out. Check out the Friday Mashup site to see the wonderful cards that the DT has created to inspire you. 

Thanks for stopping by!

Hola a todos! Estoy muy contenta y agradecida hoy por todos los planes que hice para el verano. Puede ser que esa sea la razón por la que elegí colores brillantes para crear esta tarjeta para el Friday Mashup #61. Sé que el estado de ánimo está conectado con tu creatividad, y dependiendo de la forma que te sientas son los colores que eliges para tus creaciones. 

Me encanta el tema de esta semana. Mi tarjeta está hecha solo de pedazos de cartulina, y cinta que me ha quedado de otras tarjetas. Esta es una buena forma de deshacerme de esos retazos que me han quedado y no se que hacer, pero por otro lado no quiero botar. Visiten de Friday Mashup site para ver los hermosas tarjetas que el grupo de diseñadoras han creado para inspirarlas. 

Gracias por visitarme! 

Lili

 So here is the "Mashup" Challenge :
  1. Make a project using " Scraps of Pattern Paper or Ribbons ".
  2. Or Make a " Scrapling ".
  3. Or "Mash it Up" and create a " Scrapling using Scraps or Pattern Paper or Ribbons. ".

4 comments:

  1. Love the colors you used Lili! The brads are the perfect touch for the center of those flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute flowers! What a wonderful focal point.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the flowers you made Liliana so cute and what fun colors... Perfect for Summer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the color combo! It's not colors I would have thought to put together, but it looks great! Your little flowers look amazing too!

    ReplyDelete