Friday, June 29, 2012

Friday Mashup #65

Hi there! I am so happy that I am hosting my first Friday Mashup challenge this week. I am not an expert at punch art, but I love it! That's why I decided to make the challenge based on that.

I am a cat lover, as you can see by my card. I have three cats: Mitchu (pronounced Mee-choo), Fluffy and Pepper. The one featured on my card is Fluffy, but don't tell the others...I don't want them to get jealous, lol.

Don't forget to check out the other creations that the design team has prepared for you! I am looking forward to seeing what you come up with!

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!



So here is the "Mashup" Challenge :
  1. Make a project with " Punch Art ".
  2. Or Make a project featuring your " Favorite Animal ".
  3. Or "Mash it Up" and create a project " with an Animal made from Punches ".


7 comments:

  1. Love it, Lili! Especially the sweet stitching at the bottom :) That punch art cat is too, too cute. Thanks for the fun challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for visiting my blog :) As a fellow cat-lover, naturally I love this card! Punchart Fluffy is so cute and white and pink! You know you're going to have to make the other two now... just to be fair and equal to all your cats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That kitty cat is just too adorable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is soooo adorable Lili! I love cats too but I couldn't figure out how to make a punch-art one... now I know! Thanks for the fun challenge!

      Delete
  4. A great challenge this week Lili! That cat is just adorable, I love it! I have 3 cats also....Calliope, Nimitz and Bismarck :)

    I hope its ok that I didnt mash it up, I couldnt find a cute moose punch art to do.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is adorable. Love the punch art kitty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your kitty looks so adorable, and innocent as she is hovering over the goldfish! Thanks for sharing such an adorable card!

    ReplyDelete