Friday, September 27, 2013

Get inspired by fruits!

A new challenge at the Friday Mashup, and Erica wants us to create a project using some colors and a fruit image. I created my card using old stamp sets Happy Blessings and Holiday Best, which haven't been used for sooooo long and this was the perfect time to use them.

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend!
Happy stamping!



Here's your Mashup Challenge:
  1. Create a project with using the colors "Cherry Cobbler, So Saffron & Early Espresso."
  2. Create a project using a "Fruit Image."
  3. Or Mash it Up and create a project using the above "Color Combo & a Fruit Image. "

4 comments:

  1. Love this card. I love the colors and the sunflowers and pumpkins. I read your adventure story and what caught my eye is the Power of Now. I can't tell you how many times I have read that book. I bought copies for my sons and several friends, not to mention how many people I recommended it too. So glad you liked it too. It's hard to be in the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! The proportions of the colours is so striking! Love all the yellow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Lili! The pumpkin scene is one of my favorites and I havent pulled that stamp out in ages. Thanks for reminding me of it!

    ReplyDelete