Friday, October 4, 2013

Fussy cut image!

Hello bloggers. Another challenge for the Friday Mashup, this week is Tara's turn to bring us a fun challenge, we have to rip the paper or cut something out.
I ripped the washi tape, I don't know if you can notice it in the picture, and cut the owl out. This is a non-traditional Halloween card, it is not spooky, it is pretty simple and the washi tape gives such a different look. I added yellow candy dots in the eyes and then I painted the center with a black Sharpie. I was inspired by the Paper & Crafts magazine, which by the way came with a lot of tricks and tips.

Have a wonderful weekend, and thanks for stopping by!
Happy stamping!



Here's your Mashup Challenge:
  1. Create a project with "Ripped paper."
  2. Create a project with a "a fussy cut image." (Cut something out)
  3. Or Mash it Up and create a project "with some Ripped paper & something Fussy Cut."

3 comments: