Friday, August 24, 2012

Friday Mashup #73

Hi everyone! Welcome back for another fun challenge at the Friday Mashup! This week we have a color challenge! I got so inspired by the photo and because I am the hostess at the FM, I wanted to combine those colors for a challenge.

Check out all the great inspiration from the design team. I love them all! I hope you have fun playing along with this challenge. Hope to see you there!

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!



So here is the "Mashup" Challenge:
  1. Make a project with the colors "Midnight Muse, So Saffron, Tempting Turquoise & Soft Suede".
  2. Or Make a "Thank You" project .
  3. Or "Mash it Up" and create a "Thank You project w/ the colors Midnight Muse, So Saffron, Tempting Turquoise & Soft Suede".




5 comments:

  1. Wonderful challenge this week Lili!

    Love how CAS your card is, and just the touch of bling you added, looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great combination of elements on your card Lili - love the embossed panel and the circle/rhinestone embellishments. Thanks for the fun colour challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty, Lili. I love all your little details - especially the circles with the rhinestones in them! Too sweet. Thanks for a great colour challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your framing of the sentiment. Making it center stage. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! This is absolutely beautiful! I love all the different layers and texture that you've added. That distressed flower looks wonderful! I just love everything about this card! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete