Friday, August 31, 2012

FM #74: Give pleats a chance!

This week our talented Amy hosts the challenge at the Friday Mashup. It is a sweet challenge because it is about babies. But besides that, you have to use the pleated technique.

For my card I used an image that could perfectly be painted with watercolor. I've had this stamp set for a while (Two by Two 126788), but I haven't used until now. Does it happen to you that you buy a stamp set because you love that image and then when you receive it, you are so excited that you put it on the shelf and it stays sitting there for I don't know how long? Grrrrrr! I hate when that happens. Now I am a little bit more aware of that, and when I purchase a stamp set I try to use it right away at least once with any project. I am improving a little, lol.

Going back to my card, I cut out the clouds by hand, and stamped some butterflies in the sky.  I am pretty pleased with how my card turned out! Check out the great creations of the DT! Have fun and I hope to see you in the gallery.

Hope you have a great weekend!
Thanks for stopping by!



So here is the "Mashup" Challenge:
  1. Make a project with "Pleating".
  2. Or Make a "Baby Theme" project .
  3. Or "Mash it Up" and create a project with "Pleating and a Baby Theme"

2 comments:

  1. This is so adorable! I love how you added the butterflies in the sky and stamped the greeting onto the DSP. Your colored image is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is soooo cute Lili!! I love the image you've chosen and the touches of pleated ribbon are perfect - I particularly love the little snippet with
    the mini clip... adorable!

    ReplyDelete