Friday, April 27, 2012

Friday Mashup #56

Another week for the Friday Mashup challenge. So here is the "Mashup" Challenge: Make a project for "Graduation." Or Make a project using "Text or Definition Stamps and/or Paper." Or "Mash it Up" and create a "Graduation project with Text or Definition stamps/papers."

To create this card, I was inspired by a graduation card I designed a while ago. What I love about this design is that the card is like an envelope and you can write whatever you want for the graduate on the insert. It is a non-traditional card and that's why I like it.

Enjoy! Remember to check out the other wonderful creations for Friday Mashup #56!
Have a wonderful day! Thanks for stopping by!






5 comments:

  1. This is perfect! Love the insert...love the circle embossed texture...great card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super style of card. I must try this sometime. I love the red, black and grey together. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful job on the challenge! Love the colors and the embossing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun project.. I love how you made it a pocket card. The color combo is perfect for a masculine card.

    ReplyDelete