Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Pals Paper Arts #131

I haven't participated in the Pals Paper Arts Challenge for a while. For this challenge, there is a sketch to follow and I wanted to create a baby room using that sketch. The stamp set that I used for that purpose was Little Additions. This is a set that I have used a few times but for this card, I used nearly all the stamps that come in the set.

I would have loved to create a baby with punches to put in the crib, but I didn't have a sample handy and I didn't want to look for it on the internet because I was so concentrated on creating the room for the baby that I didn't want to lose my inspiration. So the baby will come when she is born, lol. If you have an idea on how to create a baby with punches, I'd appreciate if you could share it with me. Hope you like my baby room. Enjoy!

Thanks for stopping by!
Lili



3 comments: