Friday, December 23, 2011

Merry Christmas to you all!!

Almost the end of the year! I'd be making Christmas cards for the rest of the new year. This is my favorite time of the year and I don't want it to end!

I created this card, which was inspired by a card I saw on the Card Ideas magazine. This week I've received the doily die, which will be available in the new Occasions Mini Catalog on January 4, 2012, and I wanted to use it desperately, it's soooo beautiful!!

I have to thank all of you who have followed me throughout the year, and for all the comments you left on my blog which have been so encouraging for me to create more cards. I hope everybody has a wonderful holiday season and a super duper happy new year with lots of blessings for all of you and your families!

God bless you all now and always!!


6 comments: