Thursday, October 6, 2011

Working with fabrics

I had to prepare a class using fabrics, and to show how to use the fabric adhesive roll, I came up with a card and a tote. I took the template of the tote from melstampz.com.

She has a lot of templates for boxes, purses, bags, etc. Sorry but I cannot remember from what specific artist in that Web site I took the template from. I know for sure that I had to adjust it to make the tote bigger. I'll be glad to email the template and measurements I used for this particular tote, but I would like to give credit to whoever designed it!

Below you are going to find not only the tote and card using fabrics but also two more bags using Designer Series Paper. The templates are from the same Web site I mentioned above.

I love to work on fabrics with the fabric adhesive roll. It's so easy to use and the fabric gets adhered to the cardstock so easily, and when you run the fabric with the adhesive roll through the big shot, it gives it a very clean edge. It doesn't fringe.

Hope you like it, and don't hesitate to contact me for any questions you might have.
Enjoy your day!




Fabrics: Flirtatious (122335)
Bigz Die: Top Note (113463)
Cool stuff: Big Shot Adhesive Roll (122194)

For the card I used:
Cardstock: Chocolate Chip (102128), Very Vanilla (101650)
Fabrics: Spice Cake (124066), Deck The Halls (121716)
Stamp Sets: Hand-Penned Holidays (W 124310, C 124312)
Ink: Versamark (102283)
Embossing powder: Silver (109131)
Embellishments: Antique Brads (117273)
Bigz Die: Tasteful Trim (120893)
Cool stuff: Sticky Sheets (114300), Big Shot Fabric Adhesive Roll (122194)

No comments:

Post a Comment