Friday, September 30, 2011

Happy Halloween!

I created these cards for a class.

The card with the owl is embossed with black embossing powder. To create the moon, I made a stencil with a 1-3/4" punch, and sponged on the cardstock with Daffodil Delight and a bit of Peach Parfait. I then sponged all around the edges of the card with Basic Black.

The 3 x 3" Happy Halloween card was stamped with VersaMark to create the watermark look.

The "spooky" card was stamped with StaZon. Using a little bit of bleach, I dipped a brush into the bleach and then brushed lightly where I wanted the color to fade. For this particular card, I used Perfect Plum cardstock. If you want to use another cardstock, I suggest you try the bleach on the cardstock first, because not every cardstock fades the same way, and you may end up with a look you didn't want!

After you bleach your cardstock, let it dry before you add more bleach. You can speed up the drying process by using the Heat Tool. Once it's dry, and you think it needs more bleach, you can add it at this point.

I hope you like it! Enjoy!





Stamp Sets: House of Haunts (111574), Wicked Cool (W 118738, C 120600)

No comments:

Post a Comment