Thursday, June 16, 2011

The Paper Players #51

Hi everyone!
I'm back again after almost a week of not posting anything. Phew! I have my ups and downs. During my ups, I get inspired and post every day, I go here and there...I get tired just by writing everything I do. That's my personality, I am very active and full of energy most of the time. I wake up every morning looking forward to doing something new and different.

But lately, I've been in one of my downs, which means I don't feel like myself because I am not full of energy and sometimes I only want to rest and do ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. Boo hoo! And at those moments, I feel like I'm failing you, those of you who are waiting for my creations or looking forward to a post.

I hope you don't have those boo hoo moments! Anyway, right now I'm getting out of one of those moments, so I'll be posting more cards this coming week. Sorry about that but never hesitate to write to me if you have any questions or for any reason you may want to contact me!

Have a great day! God bless you all and I hope you like what I created for The Paper Players!



Cardstock: Daffodil Delight (119683), Wild Wasabi (108641), Melon Mambo (115320), Very Vanilla (101650)
Stamp Sets: Flower Fest (C 122280, W 122278), Swirls & Curl Verses (C 123017, W 123015; Hostess Level One)
Ink: Early Espresso (119670), Melon Mambo (115656), Daffodil Delight (119667), Wild Wasabi (109014)
Embossing Folder: Perfect Polka Dots (117335), Flower Garden (123113)
Ribbon: Early Espresso Baker's Twine (123124)
Buttons: Discontinued
Punches: Scallop Trim Border (118402), Scallop Trim Border (118870)

7 comments:

  1. oooh how pretty!!! Sorry about your boo hoo moments...we all have them! Thanks for playing with the Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card Lili! I love how you embosed the flower garden in the background. Thanks for playing along with The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lili!
    I LOVE the card you posted, thanks for playing in the challenge! Your butterflies are so pretty, I really like your punched frame and the gorgeous texture.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI Lili! I hope this bright and cheery card has give you a lift! Love the use of the embossing folder and the sweet little buttons! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players again! ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lili, I hope you are on the upswing and feeling energetic again! There is nothing wrong with a little rest! This is such a fun, cheery card, too! Thanks for playing with the Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lili! I sure hope you het to feeling more like yourself soon. Sometimes taking a little time to rest and rejuvinate is well-deserved. :) I just love how you used the colors with this set. So very bright and cheery. Thanks so much for joining us at the Paper Players this week! Hugs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable card, Lili! I love the butterflies! Great use of the challenge colors! Thanks for playing with The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete