Wednesday, June 29, 2011

colourQ Challenge #91

For this card, I was inspired by our Idea Book & Catalog. I love this stamp set. Every time I use it, I find a new way to combine the stamps...and you can create a card with only this set, because even the sentiment is beautiful.

"Life is a matter of moments." It makes me stop and think how true it is, enjoy the moment and live each day at a time. It is very easy to say it, but not so easy to live it because with all our responsibilities and daily duties, we forget about the simple things that make our lives so valuable and blessed.

Hope you like my creation! God bless you all! Enjoy!



Cardstock: Basic Gray (121044), Whisper White (100730), Bravo Burgundy (105123), Ruby Red (discontinued)
Stamp Set: Elements of Style (W 118611, C 120045)
Ink: Night of Navy (102977), Basic Gray (109120), Whisper White Craft (101731)
Ribbon: Night of Navy 1/4" Grosgrain (109036)
Buttons: Designer Buttons-Neutrals Collection (119743)
Punches: Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border (119275), Blossom Bouquet Triple Layer (122464)

5 comments:

  1. This is such an elegant card and is a beautiful take on the color challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning! I love the look of that gorgeous white stamp on the grey. Love your use of this weeks colours. Thanks for playing along with us at ColourQ. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, Liliana! I love this set and how you used the colors with it. thanks for joining us at the ColourQ this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! What a great image to use for this challenge---I like that you used something a bit non-traditional! Thanks for playing with the CQC this week!

    ReplyDelete