Friday, August 23, 2013

Back to School!

Hi there! It is amazing how fast the summer flew by, actually it is the same period of time every single year (lol) but when you are on vacation or relaxing it looks like the time flies faster, right? But anyways we are back to school in a couple of weeks, and for others school started already. I will be the hostess for this week's challenge at the Friday Mashup, so my challenge for you is to follow the sketch or if you want to mash it up, use school elements.

Because I am in the process of moving, I don't have all the materials to work with my cards with me so I added some stickers instead of using only stamps. I like the way my card came out after all.

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great weekend!




Here's your Mashup Challenge:
  1. Create a project with the "Sketch Liliana created."
  2. Create a project with a "School Theme (books, pencils, rulers, numbers, etc."
  3. Or Mash it Up and create a "School themed project using Liliana's Sketch. "

3 comments:

  1. Terrific back to school card Lili! Loved your great sketch this week and the fun theme!

    I hope you are done moving soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! What a fun card! I adore all the embellishments you have on here - that little ruler is just too, too perfect! Thanks for the great challenge this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This came out super cute Liliana.. I like how you were able to use stickers. I hope your move is going well.

    ReplyDelete