Saturday, May 11, 2013

Get Sketchy!

What a fun challenge we have at the Friday Mashup this week! Amy, our hostess, wants us to follow a sketch and she made a tutorial about how to use a designer series paper to create a set of cards. Isn't that amazing! You can find the tutorial at the Friday Mashup blog. I haven' created a set of cards I just made only one card using the technique.




 I flipped the sketch sideways because I wanted to add the bow and I thought it fits better on the sketch that way. The products I used are: Print Poetry Designer Series Paper stack (129312), and My heart stamp set (126557).



Here's your Mashup Challenge:
  1. Create a project using "the sketch".
  2. Create a "set of cards".
  3. Or Mash it Up and create a "set of cards using the sketch".


Thanks for stopping by! Have a wonderful weekend!

6 comments:

  1. Lili, what a great challenge you have. And your card is just so pretty! I love the mix of DSP and the two seam bindings. Very cleaver and creative.
    Have a great weekend! hugs, sharon w.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful sketch to use with this stamp set! Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty Lili! I love the ribbon and the papers you used!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the papers in this one, Lili! Your two-tone bow is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great choice of dsp for the sketch Lili! I did a class using this technique and these papers and it's fab to see other ideas with it - love that focal point image!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty...love the combinations of the papers!!

    ReplyDelete