Sunday, April 14, 2013

Dress Up!

Hi there! Welcome to another challenge at Our Creative Corner. Our hostess Irena, is bringing us a fun challenge in which you have to create a project using at least one of these: a mannequin, stitching or item of clothing. You can also incorporate some texture, such as fabric, ribbon, floss, etc. and a metal piece, brad, pin, charm, etc. The most important thing is to have fun. Enjoy!

I created my piece using the brand new All Dressed Up stamp set (W129171 C129174) and the corresponding framelits dies Dress Up (130101). I also used French Folliage stamp set (121166) and the Labels Collection framelits (125598).

Thanks for stopping by! Have a wonderful weekend!





2 comments:

  1. What a fab looking dress this is Lili! So nice and soft in colour! Looks great against the kraft colour! Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog, take care, Ira xox
    irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lili, I love your card.
    Thank you very much for the beautiful card to my challenge.

    ReplyDelete