Sunday, March 17, 2013

Analogous colors at Our Creative Corner

Happy weekend everyone! Our Creative Corner is bringing us a new and fun challenge for this week. Sue is our hostess and she challenges us to create a square card, and to use analogous colors, which are the colors next to each other on the color wheel.

As you can see in the picture I used my favorites colors that are in the shades of oranges, reds  and yellows. I placed all the elements on a natural white cardstock. I got inspired by Iwona Palamountain. I am pleased the way my card came out.

Stop by Our Creative Corner blog and check the amazing creations of the rest of the design team.

Thanks for popping in! Have a wonderful day!



2 comments:

  1. Oh Lili this is Hot, hot, hot, sunshine Yellows and hot Oranges, it just glows, with its vivid intensities.It is extroverted, playful and happy.
    I am so impressed with the design as well, it is the most gorgeous card with such lovely elements juxtaposing together so well.
    Smiles:)
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so fabulous, Lili - love the warm sunshine glow of the colours so sharp against the white background - lovely work!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete