Tuesday, July 5, 2011

What's Your Technique for PPA100?

For this week's Pals Paper Arts challenge, I wanted to do a technique with embossing. So I decided to remake this technique that I learned a few years back.

First, I stamped a Whisper White cardstock with different colors. For my card, I used the same stamp and just changed the colors. Then I stamped on top with VersaMark, using a different stamp. I sprinkled with some clear embossing powder and heat embossed the VersaMark stamp. Then, I picked a dark color and, with the brayer tool, inked everything I had just stamped. Finally, I passed a paper towel on top of everything to clean out where I had clear embossed, to show the colors underneath and make it stand out from the background.

If you have any questions about this technique, don't hesitate to ask me! I'll be more than happy to explain it to you in detail.

Hope you like my creation! Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous card and fabulous technique! Love the colors you used too. Thanks so much for playing at the PPA!!! Hugs,

    ReplyDelete