Thursday, April 28, 2011

Just a Little Note...

The other day, one of my daughter's friend came over to my house and she was surfing the Web. Some pictures she was looking at caught my attention, so I immediately asked her what page she was on. She said "stumbleupon.com" and that it had some really cool ideas.

I later went on the site and it's great! It shows you different pages according to your likes. If you like design, or photography, or cooking, crafts (and I can go on and on), it shows you pages of inspiration for each category. You can find tons of inspiration in decoration, design, and for those days when I cannot combine two colors together, or I am not inspired to do anything, just looking at the pictures makes me want to start creating my cards.

I learned how to make the flower inside this card from that Web site.

I hope you find something that inspires you, too! Have a great day! Enjoy!




Cardstock: So Saffron (105118), Wild Wasabi (105125), Tangerine Tango (111349), Very Vanilla (101650)
Designer Series Paper: Greenhouse Gala (117167)
Stamp Set: Apple Blossoms (W 118531, C 120139; Hostess Level Two) --> You can get this stamp set for free if you host a workshop of at least $300. If you're interested, just contact me and I'll tell you more!
Ink: Tangerine Tango (111834)
Embellishments: Basic Pearls (119247)
Ribbon: Daffodil Delight 1/8" Taffeta (119254)
Punches: Modern Label (119849), Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border (119275)

No comments:

Post a Comment